Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
HeartWise for Women Gift Certificate
Baptist HeartWise for Women Gift Certificate
Give her a gift that’s truly heartfelt! With a HeartWise for Women Gift Certificate, you can treat a loved one or friend to a one-hour heart screening and consultation, complete with a detailed report and personalized action plan.
Along with her gift certificate, she’ll receive a welcome letter with instructions for scheduling her appointment at her convenience. The certificate is good for one year from date of purchase and can be redeemed at any of our four Baptist Health hospital locations in San Marco, Mandarin, Jacksonville Beach or Fernandina/Amelia Island.
Two options for Gift Certificate delivery:
- Within 3 to 7 days by regular mail. When you place your order, select "Mail to Purchaser" or "Mail to Recipient," then provide delivery information during the checkout process.
- Expedited next-day delivery by eMail. Choose the "eMail to Recipient" option above, then provide Recipent name(s) and address(es) during the checkout process.
The one-hour personalized screening and consultation includes:
- A comprehensive risk evaluation with detailed report.
- Vital signs including blood pressure, heart rate, body mass index, height, weight, and waist circumference.
- An electrocardiogram (EKG), read by board-certified cardiologists with Baptist Health.
- A lipid panel including total, HDL and LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- A blood glucose test.
- C-reactive protein blood test.
- In-depth review of results, with time to answer your questions and to start creating your action plan, if you wish.
If you have questions about Baptist HeartWise for Women Gift Certificates, call 904.202.5669.
For more about our program, visit us online:
Baptist Health is the only nonprofit, mission-driven, community-owned healthcare system in North Florida. We are here to serve the community’s needs with the area’s most comprehensive healthcare network, providing a full spectrum of high-quality clinical services across the continuum of care to support your family’s health and wellbeing at every stage of life. Noted by our community for having the best doctors, best nurses and best overall quality, our circle of care is unlike any other in our region.